Bennington all new ESP package is available on all the latest models.
• 32” Elliptical Center Tube with 22% more displacement than the competitions 25” round tube. An elliptical sits higher in the water. The ride is remarkably stable, smooth and dry.
• There’s almost no bow wake to climb, so there’s little bow rise and acceleration is immediate and linear.
• With more buoyancy, a Bennington with ESP supports the weight of larger engines and more passengers.
• Coming on plane at just 25 Km/h, it can reach 60 Km/h plus without hesitation.
• An under deck wave shield prevents surging at high speed.
• Newly designed full length lifting strakes for high performance turning.
• Seastar hydraulic turning power assist provides fingertip control even with a very high powered engine installed.
To enquire about a Bennington ESP pontoon boat, call Noosa Boatique today on 07 5440 5222